The design was developed together with frontline doctors and the face shield itself is made to be reusable (all components are disinfectable, we do not use fabrics, Velcro, etc.). The uniqueness of our design:
1) closed fit from the top protects the face from splashes;
2) modularity allows replacing the screen (each face shield set includes three screens)
3) 1/64 inch thick screen (single-use face shields are thinner – cannot sustain the quality after disinfecting).
The face shield is also durable – we back it with a test result we did in a local lab (testing report) – after enduring 100 disinfecting/drying cycles the screen does not lose more than 1.5% of the visibility (tested with 5 disinfectants recommended by WHO). This makes our face shield very cost-efficient (i.e. cost per day) in the long run.
Our product has:
1) CE marking
2) passed EN166 certification SATRA Technology Centre.
2) full compliance with the Emergency Use Authorization for Face Shields by the FDA (though we are not registered yet).
With 2 factories in Latvia and Estonia, our capacity is 100k units/week and currently, we have 130k units in stock. The price – depends on the volumes and customer arrangement.